16th June 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Any universities in Chennai where I can get admission through AIEEE rank?

are there any universities in chennai to get into by aieee ranks pls reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  2. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  3. How can I get admission in any self financed deemed university?
  4. Universities Admission in B.Arch through AIEEE and without NATA score?
  5. How to get admission in best colleges of Chennai with a rank of 48631 in AIEEE?
  6. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee??? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information about the universities where I can join AFBSC course in Chennai? Best universities in Chennai?
  8. Can I get into any government college after getting 59463 rank in AIEEE with 13396 category rank? List of colleges and universities in which I can get into?
  9. Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  11. In which Deemed university I can get admission with a rank of 40000 in AIEEE?
  12. Will I get admission in Sastra after scoring state rank of 1202 in AIEEE in Tamilnadu?
  13. Can i get admission in Government Colleges with 1132 rank in AIEEE under General category? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in AIEEE after scoring 8956 rank?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  16. What is the cutoff rank required in AIEEE for admission in DAIICT?
  17. Can I get admission in SGSITS Infore through AIEEE? I have scored 33433 rank in AIEEE and state rank of 2040
  18. Seat in NIT, Deemed or Central and State funded university after scoring 55230 AIEEE rank and 7299 state rank?
18th October 2011, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any universities in Chennai where I can get admission through AIEEE rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
are there any universities in chennai to get into by aieee ranks pls reply soon
Dear friend,

The colleges for engineering through AIEEE in Chennai:-

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology

Anna University - College of Engineering

Bharath Engineering College, Selaiyur

Binny Engineering Ltd

Amrita Institute of Computer Technology

Crecent Engineering College, Vandalur

DMI College of Engineering

Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering

Anand Institute of Higher Technolgy

Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology

Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering

Thanks
29th February 2012, 07:02 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any universities in Chennai where I can get admission through AIEEE rank?

ear friend,

The colleges for engineering through AIEEE in Chennai:-

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology

Anna University - College of Engineering

Bharath Engineering College, Selaiyur

Binny Engineering Ltd

Amrita Institute of Computer Technology

Crecent Engineering College, Vandalur

DMI College of Engineering

Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering
11th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i have any scholarship through AIEEE ranking in bharath university chennai
1st September 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam studying bharath university ,chennai before university is it approved by aicet or not
8th May 2019, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to study petroleum engineering bteh course please help me the best college in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?