7th February 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Information on Engine Design and it's different methods?

sir ,
i am kartheek completyed B.Tech in mechanical.

i am intreasted to know about the engine desigen,and also to improve the efficiencey of engines what are the different methodes are their briefly send to my mail

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good topics in Ph.D for computer science?
  2. Which are the good colleges for B.Com in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 83% in 12th
  3. Cochin University Marine Engineering 8th Sem Marine Machinery System Design Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  5. Sample question papers of M.Ed entrance exam?
  6. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  7. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  9. Latest sample question papers of CBSE board exam?
  10. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  11. Past questions and solutions of jipmer mbbs exam
  12. What are MBA studies? How to apply for MBA? List of top MBA schools?
  13. How to search for Biotechnology Project Topics?
  14. Is this possible to do LLB now from Lahore or Pakistan having completed B.Com a long back?
  15. Final Year Engineering Students Eligibility in TNPSC Group-1 and Group-2 Exams? Which posts are best for engineering students?
  16. University of Mumbai Science - Computer Science TYBSc- Structured System Analysis and Design (SSAD) Object Oriented Anaylsis and Design (OOAD) Software Testing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. What is the Hit Rate of Cognizant Technologies Solution Private Limited Company?
  18. Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate? -- [New]
9th February 2011, 08:04 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information on Engine Design and it's different methods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,
i am kartheek completyed B.Tech in mechanical.

i am intreasted to know about the engine desigen,and also to improve the efficiencey of engines what are the different methodes are their briefly send to my mail
Dear friend,
i can help you by suggesting you a book on engine design..
tname of that book is Vehicular Engine Design
AUTHOR(S): Kevin L Hoag.
I think this book will help you a lot....
so try to get this book.......
for more details about this book visit the following site...
http://books.sae.org/book-r-369
so best of luck from my side...
hope you will achieve your goals...
Thank You.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?