18th August 2011, 06:35 PM
Saravan saran

Extra qualifications required to get public sector company jobs?

What are the extra qualifications to get public sector company lobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a job after completing engineering with 68%
  2. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  3. What qualifications required to apply for Government sector jobs?
  4. Difference in getting a job after M.Tech and B.Tech/B.E? Is M.Tech beneficial for a person who wants to get a job in PSU?
  5. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to write PSU exam? My average marks of 4 years is 60.3%
  7. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
  8. Can I get job after completing BCA from Private University? -- [New]
  9. How to join core sectors like power after finishing B.Tech from EEE department
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  12. What should I do after my B.Com? Should I take admission for MBA or should I work?
  13. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  14. What kind of Public sector Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  15. What will be the career scope for me of doing B.Tech course from KSOU?
  16. List of companies for which I am eligible after scoring 59.8% in 10th, 54.4% in 12th?
  17. Available jobs in Banking sector for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Required qualifications, preparation tips and expected salary for the same?
  18. Is there any suitable for for 12th passed outs with good English Language skills?
27th October 2011, 06:34 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Extra qualifications required to get public sector company jobs?

for any public sector company job the eligibitity are clearly asked for during the application. Any extra qulafication can be added point during the interview if it complies with the field. Other than that the extra qualificaion in management or HR can be beficary during the service for promotion and others.

So slect your field wisely and do related extra course or do sometnig that may be useful later like MBA or CA or CS.

Best of luck..
9th November 2011, 05:16 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

no extra qualifications are required for that .
you simply just complete your graduation from any sector .
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 01:58 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

To get a PSU job, you have two options ;

1. Either you sit for the GATE exam and clear it. Get a rank and then based on that you can get recruited in any PSU respectively.

2. Otherwise, you can apply to the particular PSU's in which you seek a job, give their entrance exam separately and if you qualify, then you can be recruited in there.

Now the basic eligibility criteria for applicability in any PSU is :

1. You have to be a graduate in Engineering/Architecture with a minimum 60% aggregate in your graduation.

2. Your age should be between 21-30 for GEN, 21-33 for OBC, and 21-35 for the SC/ST category.
Hence no other qualification is required except the B.Tech. But ya of course, a higher qualified candidate like a M.Tech can also apply.

All the best.

Regards
~RJ~
28th April 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

top mechanical engineering based companies in andhra pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?