8th November 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding part time BE in Mechanical Engineering course?

sir,
i have completed my Diploma Engg. in 2006 and now i am working in a multinational compony.
i want to do part time BE in Mech.Engg,in Ahmedabad so please give me some information about the above subject.
my Email Address is [email protected]

please reply me fast as so as possible

regards,
Umesh Dhanula.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  2. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  4. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  5. Information regarding part time BE in Mechanical Engineering course?
  6. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  8. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  9. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  11. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  12. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
  13. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  14. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time? -- [New]
  15. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
  16. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  17. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding part time BE in Mechanical Engineering course?

I have completed Diploma in 2009, I am working in MNC company with 3 years experience. I want to study Par time B.E Mechanical, so i need to know the application date for 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?