27th April 2012, 07:48 PM
chennalachandu

In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?

myself chandana
gate rank is 2135
gate score is 575
gen category
cs stream.....so can u tel me in which institutes wil i get admission.....nd how to apply for those institutes..?????if possible kindly send me the url for application form..??

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
  2. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Autonomous Institutes in Maharashtra? Which are the 6 institutes? How to apply for them?
  5. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  6. List of engineering institutes that consider JEE scores for admission? Last date to apply for these institutes?
  7. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  8. What is the procedure to join Ph.D course after B.E in Computer Engineering? Do I need to complete post graduation as well?
  9. Probable cutoff marks for GATE in premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Any prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?
  10. List of Institutes which offer admission in M.Tech without GATE
  11. Whether GRE offers better salary or GATE? -- [New]
  12. Details of colleges for Master degree in Engineering Design?
  13. Best institutes after score of 508 in GATE and belonging to general category?
  14. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  15. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  16. In which institutes can I get after scoring 75% in Inter Board?
  17. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 9903 rank in WBJEE engineering for EE, ME and CSE stream? Fee structure of the institutes?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
17th August 2012, 03:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?

Your GATE ranking makes you eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges. Until and unless you mention your class 12 aggregate marks it will not be possible to say in which institutions you are eligible to apply. Different institution have different cut-off marks for eligibility. However, i would like to inform you that the standard minimum marks required to apply in deemed universities and recognized colleges is 65% aggregate marks in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board.

Your question lack detail information regarding your academic qualification and grades. In the absence of such vital information it will not be possible to inform about the institutions where you can apply for admission on mere self assumption.
6th August 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?

HI I am Priyanka.. I have eligible markis in 10 th and 12th and have scored 514 GATE Score. My Banch is Electrical Engineering.. Please Suggest some good college in Banglore in which I can secure admission on the basis of My GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?