9th February 2015, 01:00 AM
chitralalwani

List of Institutes which offer admission in M.Tech without GATE

sir
i am studying in final semester of B.E.
i haven't applied for GATE of this year
but I want admission in M.Tech in this year
so can you please refer me some
institutes in india which gives admissin without gate?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  3. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  4. List of the institutes where I should apply for M.Tech CS?
  5. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  6. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  7. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  9. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  10. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?
  11. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  12. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  13. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  14. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  15. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  16. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?
  17. Which is a better option after completing B.Tech : Higher studies or Job? Opportunities after M.Tech?
  18. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2015, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Institutes which offer admission in M.Tech without GATE

Getting admission in private engineering colleges is possible without GATE score. Those who have a GATE score take away government colleges seats. You can apply for various state level M.Tech entrance exams for getting admission if you don't have GATE score. There are many private engineering colleges in India and getting admission is not tough but fee will be very high compared to government colleges plus no stipend which is available only to GATE qualified students.
11th April 2015, 02:10 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Institutes which offer admission in M.Tech without GATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitralalwani View Post
sir
Yes, It is possible to take admission in M.Tech course without GATE score.

You can apply for state level common entrance exams like TANCET, APCET, EAMCET, OJEE, WEJEE etc., to take seats in M.Tech.,

You can also get seat through management quota. But it is cost effective.

14th April 2015, 08:02 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: List of Institutes which offer admission in M.Tech without GATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitralalwani View Post
sir
Yes, there are various colleges that take admission directly, if you have not taken the GATE exam. You can go for the State level Entrance test such as OJEE, WEBJEE. These state have their own entrance test for the admission in M.tech. Even you can go through management Quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?