11th August 2017, 05:15 AM
adilsk

Institutes to do graduation after 12th after 2 years study gap?

I have cleared my board exam 4 years before, And then I have given my 12th exam after then but I flaunt in one subject so I reappear for that in 2016. And again I flaunt in 13th and I am thinking to give 15th exam directly so I can appear for that or not. Am I 20 years old?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  2. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  3. Can I study Graduation in Europe while having a gap of 2 years after 12th Arts? List of courses with fee expenses to study in Europe?
  4. Is it possible to study Law after a gap of 8 years after Graduation?
  5. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for collector exam being a 27 years with 5 years gap?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  8. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  9. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap?
  10. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  11. How many years gap between 12th and Graduation is acceptable in IBM Company?
  12. Can I complete my graduation after gap of 4-5 years since completing 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between?
  14. Eligibility to study LLB for a 12th candidate with 7 years gap? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  16. What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?
  17. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  18. Is it possible to study abroad after the gap of 2 years?
12th August 2017, 11:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes to do graduation after 12th after 2 years study gap?

The eligibility criteria for pursuing bachelor's degree is:

1. You must be 12th passed in all subjects. If you have failed in any one subject then you can not pursue bachelor's degree from any university of India.

But if you are passed in all subjects then you can pursue in regular as well as in distance mode.

Good universities:

Indira Gandhi National Open University.

Delhi University.

Dr. BR Ambedkar university.

Pune University.

Jawaharlal Nehru University etc.
13th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institutes to do graduation after 12th after 2 years study gap?

I will recommend you to do graduation from private institute after your 12th with 2 year gap. Top private institute where you will get admission are
>> Amity Institute
>> Birla Institute
>> RR Institute
>> Jaipuria Institute
>> Babu Banarasi das Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?