1st July 2015, 12:59 AM
ankita malu

Can I crack WBJEE without joining any tuition or coaching?

Can i clear wbjee medical without joining any tuition or coaching class? I want to crack wbjee 2016.

1st July 2015, 07:38 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I crack WBJEE without joining any tuition or coaching?

Yes, you can Crack this exam without joining any Coaching center for this you have to prepare the basics if the base is strong you can make a strong grip on the subjects and can easily Crack any exam as base is basic need of everything and if it is strong you can do everything that you want.

>> To Crack this exam you have to first examine yourself and then start preparation for it if you have all the basic knowledge of subjects then can make the grip easily on the subjects and be remember the subject that are your weak point read them carefully and give more time to that subjects.

>> For more betterment you have to practice the last 10 year practice set that are easily available in market for every competitive exam that will help you to know about exam pattern and level of questions asked in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?