9th June 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering B.Tech courses in India? How much is the expenditure and ranking required in AIEEE?

What are the institutes offering b.tech courses in india, the expenditure,ranking in AIEEE

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the institutes offering Astrophysicist course?
  2. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  3. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is AIEEE? Which all subjects and why we should take it? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in NIT Bhopal?
  6. MBA in Bioengineering or related courses exists in India?
  7. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  8. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  9. Details about the courses for Electrical Engineers in Ship? Institutes offering this course and how much amount is required?
  10. How to join B.Arch? Which entrance exam can I write?
  11. What are the courses required in core side jobs for B.Tech ECE students? Best institutes for these courses? Which are the exams required?
  12. Can I get admission in government college in India?
  13. How should I become a DJ? Information about DJ courses and institutes in India? What is the qualification required to learn DJ?
  14. Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?
  15. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  16. List of the private medical colleges in India having minimum expenditure? What is the qualification required?
  17. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?
10th October 2011, 06:33 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institutes offering B.Tech courses in India? How much is the expenditure and ranking required in AIEEE?

Many institutes in INDIA offers B.tech courses.

Main institute are :

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
Many private colleges are BITS PILANI, BIT MISRA, VIT, RVCE

Many state government colleges are also there who offers B.TECH/B.E.

In government colleges per year expenditure is around rs 50,000
In private colleges your expenditure will be more than one lakhs.
13th February 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering B.Tech courses in India? How much is the expenditure and ranking required in AIEEE?

My daughter have completed 10th with 76% in CBSC, now appearing 12th in this year 2012(March). She is studying without biology. Can you tell, after 12th which course will be better for her and course duration, expenditure ETC.
27th April 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

how much cost for doing B-tech mechanicals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?