4th June 2011, 02:07 PM
jah

Details about the courses for Electrical Engineers in Ship? Institutes offering this course and how much amount is required?

sir i have completed the degree B.E EEE at anna university. i want to know about the course details for electrical engineers in ship and which institutes are offering this course and how much amount required for this courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses for Electrical Engineers to get into core company? Institutes offering the course?
  2. Short Terms Courses in Electrical Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the PSU's offering jobs for electrical engineers
  4. Names of the institutes offering Astrophysicist course?
  5. What is the scope in Merchant Navy?
  6. Application for Merchant Navy after passing Engineering diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I do diploma in Architect after passing 10th?
  8. Universities offering M.Tech Distance Course for Electrical Engineers?
  9. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  10. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program? -- [New]
  11. Qualification required to join Anesthetics Assistant and Diploma in Radiology courses? Institutes offering this course?
  12. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  13. Which branches come under Microbiology? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  14. Institutes in Mumbai offering internship for computer engineers?
  15. List of companies providing training for electrical engineers? How may I get details?
  16. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  17. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  18. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
2nd November 2011, 10:14 AM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Details about the courses for Electrical Engineers in Ship? Institutes offering this course and how much amount is required?

Dear sir;
there is a bright future waiting for you in this sectir. download the attachment for details of the course..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf merine electrical engineering.pdf(103.8 KB, 199 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?