3rd June 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is AIEEE? Which all subjects and why we should take it?

What is AIEEE? Which all subjects and why we should take it? Can someone please guide me with the information which I have to keep in mind for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me in detail on the same. Thanks!

4th June 2016, 05:20 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is AIEEE? Which all subjects and why we should take it?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. This examination was earlier conducted for admission of candidates into different government engineering colleges like NITs, IIITs etc.

*This examination is now replaced by Joint Entrance Examination Main. It is also conducted by CBSE.

* For this exam, you must study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2. You must score minimum of 50% marks in board exams.

*You should take this subject if you want to pursue Bachelor of Technology from top reputed engineering institutes of India.
4th June 2016, 08:56 AM
vickyhansi

AIEEE exam stands for All India Engineering Entrance examination.

Now this exam modified to JEE Mains and Advanced exam.

This exam is conducted to take admission into IIT Engineering college after 12th standard.

You have to take following subjects in 12th standard to apply this exam:

Physics

Chemistry

Mathematics

Minimum age is 17 years.

This year JEE Mains exam is over. Top 300000 candidates are selected for JEE Advanced based on category wise distribution.
4th June 2016, 12:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. It is a National level competitive entrance examination which is conducted for offering admission to various under-graduate engineering and architecture courses in NITs and IITs.

You need to pursue your 11th and 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects from a Government recognised board to be eligible to appear in AIEEE examination. The minimum age required to appear in AIEEE examination is 17 years and the maximum age is 25 years. There is Upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates to appear in AIEEE examination.

In 2012, AIEEE examination has been replaced by JEE Main examination by Central Board of Secondary Education. So, you need to apply for and appear in JEE Main examination to get admission in Undergraduate courses in top institutes like NITs and IITs.
29th August 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

When i will give aieee exam if i passed out this exam then i will be able to get admission in nit or iit College
27th January 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am studying PUC 1st year in iiit idupulapaya ,am I eligible for this exam next year
29th January 2017, 08:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is AIEEE? Which all subjects and why we should take it? Can someone please guide me with the information which I have to keep in mind for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me in detail on the same. Thanks!
AIEEE stands for All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam.

Those candidates who have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics are eligible for AIEEE exam. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

AIEEE exam is combined with JEE Main and Advance exam from 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?