20th July 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Institutes offering software testing course with placement assurance in Chennai?

institutes offering software testing course with placement assurance in chennai..
ALSO WANTED TO KNO ABOUT THE FEE STRUCTURE

Related Questions:
  1. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  2. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  3. Does CDAC provide certification in Software Testing and Automation? List of Institutes offering this certification program?
  4. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  5. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  6. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  7. How to proceed after completing B.Tech?
  8. Which software courses I need to do for getting a software job in MNCs?
  9. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  10. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  11. Latest software testing questions and answers?
  12. What are the technical questions asked in TCS placement?
  13. List of good core HR training institutes in Ameerpet which will give placement assistance and assurance?
  14. List institutes offering BUMS course in Chennai?
  15. Should I join NPTI - GEC Course without any placement assurance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which one to choose between software development and software testing if am from EEE branch? -- [New]
  17. Best institutes providing good placement for Java course completed students in Chennai? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of institutes offering Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Chennai
16th January 2012, 01:11 AM
krishnasolanki

Thumbs up Re: Institutes offering software testing course with placement assurance in Chennai?

there are many institutions in channai providing courses for the software testing along with the placement assurance
some of them are:

Jiffy Solutions channai
INDUSTRAIL VISIT for all the All UG & PG Students in chennai
pyroferus technologies channai
testing sciences channai
good luck
27th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering software testing course with placement assurance in Chennai?

The academy which offering best in software testing is cleansoft academy(a division of STAG Software Pvt.Ltd) which provide the 100% placement assistance in chennai and banglore if u have any queries regarding this plzzz contact the office.
17th August 2015, 04:13 PM
crystalpellitier

Default Re: Institutes offering software testing course with placement assurance in Chennai?

There are many institutes that provides online training.One of then is softwaretesting-certification.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?