4th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes in Orissa where I can get MSc in Physics? What is the proper time to apply for it?

i am a graduate of BSc Physics.I want to do MSc in physics.plz tell me where are the institutes of in orissa and when is the proper time to apply for this ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate
  2. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  3. Best universities or institutes for M.Sc in Physics? Is coaching for JAM will be best? List of good coaching institutes for JAM exam? -- [New]
  4. How to do project work in orissa? I am doing MSc biotechnology from North Orissa University
  5. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  6. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score?
  7. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  8. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top institutes offering MSc Physics after completing BSc Physics with 94.5%?
  10. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  11. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  12. Phd after MSc in Physics?
  13. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  14. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  15. Which books should I refer for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  17. Names of institutes in Germany where I can do Ph.D after doing MSc Physics?
  18. Best government institutes in India for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc in Physics Hons
31st January 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes in Orissa where I can get MSc in Physics? What is the proper time to apply for it?

When the form will publishe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?