24th February 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Institution in Dehradun where I can enroll for part time Ph.D in English Literature?

Sir I want to know any facility / institution in dehradun where
i can enroll for part time Phd in english literature

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  2. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  3. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  5. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  6. What procedure I need to follow to do part time Ph.D in Management and Economic Honor from Dehradun?
  7. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  8. Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  9. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  10. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  11. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  13. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  14. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  16. From where can I pursue Ph.D from distance education? I have done M.A in English Literature
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion PG course in English literature with 60% marks?
26th March 2011, 02:55 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institution in Dehradun where I can enroll for part time Ph.D in English Literature?

Hiiiiiii,

Institution in Dehradun where you can enroll for part time Ph.D. in English Literature are as shown: -

1. Beehive College of Engineering and Technology, Dehradun

2. Academy of Management Studies, Dehradun

3. Combined Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science and Research, Dehradun

4. Dolphin Post Graduate Institute of Bio-Medical and Natural Sciences, Dehradun

5. ICFAI College of Education, Dehradun

etc.

Best Of Luck
25th May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institution in Dehradun where I can enroll for part time Ph.D in English Literature?

is there any college in dehradun offering phd in english?if yes then wat r the requirements n fees structure?
7th July 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

please tell me de list of college in dehradun where i can enroll in phd in computer science.
18th November 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Institution in Dehradun where I can enroll for regular Ph.D in Homescience?
13th July 2012, 02:14 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Dear Friend,

List of Institutions where you can enroll for part time Ph.D in English Literature are:

1. Beehive College of Engineering and Technology, Dehradun

2. Academy of Management Studies, Dehradun

3. Combined Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science and Research, Dehradun

4. Dolphin Post Graduate Institute of Bio-Medical and Natural Sciences, Dehradun

5. ICFAI College of Education, Dehradun

I think you should go for these colleges, Wish you all the very Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?