22nd December 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Summer Training for 80 days in any good industries for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?

hi,
i am doing b.tech biotechnology 3rd year and
i want to know about the good industries
giving summer training of 80 days
and how to apply for training ?

Related Questions:
  1. Industries offering 1 month Summer Training for B.Tech 3rd year student in Kolkata?
  2. How to do summer training from Hisarand Ambala Cantt(Haryana)?
  3. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  4. How to do summer training near Vadodara or Ahemdabad, Gujarat? I am a IGBT student in 3rd year from Aribas college
  5. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  6. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
  7. Good Industries in MP for B.Tech 3rd year Industrial Training?
  8. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  11. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  13. Summer Internship for 45 days in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  15. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  16. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  17. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  18. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
25th December 2014, 07:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training for 80 days in any good industries for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to training opportunities to utilize your summer training. You can definitely pursue training since there are good number of organizations which provide such opportunities.

You can pursue training from:-

-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-microSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?