24th June 2011, 01:57 PM
MOHAMMADZEESHAN

In the interview of B.Tech course in JMI what is normally asked?

What is asked in interview for b tech coarse in jamia millia islamia

30th July 2011, 02:50 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: In the interview of B.Tech course in JMI what is normally asked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHAMMADZEESHAN View Post
What is asked in interview for b tech coarse in jamia millia islamia
see in the interview they will not asked you about the questions of the syllabus normally they asked the questions in this way that to get that the person who is sitting on the chair towards me is eligible for handling the company or not.
so be smart and relevant and please dont be scared and give the answers accurately.
they asked question like "why do you choose our company and not others"
like this..so be prepared

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?