14th February 2017, 01:32 PM
Himachal singh

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard

Hello, I have applied for JNVT exam and want Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard. Please send me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
  2. Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student?
  3. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  4. Procedure to take admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Neriamangalam, Kerala? How many seats are reserved for minority students?
  5. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam papers of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. educational quality
  7. When the application form of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Muzzafarpur will be out?
  8. How to get admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 11th standard with Art (Painting) stream?
  9. Scholarship from IOCL for 11th student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  10. How to get admission in JNV School, BHEL Hyderabad?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to take admission in 11th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Chennithala, Alappuzha? Which type of questions asked in entrance exam for it?
  12. Possibility to get admission as a general candidate in 11th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna if place of birth is Maharashtra and but studied till 10th outside the state?
  13. Solved question papers of previous years for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 6th standard entrance exam
  14. Navodyaya Vidyalaya question papers for 6th standard
  15. Question papers for Odyajawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya all streams?
  16. Process of taking admission in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala?
  17. List of CBSE Science schools for Higher Secondary Education in U.P.
  18. Information on the post of TGT and PGT post in Kendriya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
27th January 2018, 03:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is one of the best option for school education. As you have already apply for JNVT exam, hence here I am providing you a sample paper of JNVT entrance examination. You simply have to download the attachment to get the required paper.
My suggestion to you is that, you shall try to practice this paper within time limits of two hours. Because the maximum time duration of the examination is 2 hours. You can score maximum 100 marks in this examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNVT paper 6th standard.pdf(3.95 MB, 9425 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?