28th June 2011, 10:45 PM
shaj309

Job available after completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?

hi madam/sir,
i completed my B.Tech(Mech) with 55% and having 5 backlogs.can you suggest me how to get a job? Is there any chance to get a job in core side for mechanical girls? i know it is difficult to get a job without good % but it is very essential to me to get a job.please tell me if you know

11th November 2011, 09:07 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job available after completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?

dear friend,

yes, you can still eligible for some companies with this result
if you have good knowledge then you will hire by them .
so best of luck.
12th November 2011, 12:51 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job available after completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?

sorry, you are not eligible not because of your aggregate but because of your backlogs. If you get rid of them you can get in to job
17th May 2012, 12:33 PM
chaudharyshyam

yes you can still elilgible for some companies.they can hire you if you have good knowledge of your field.because this is very important.
and one thing more my friend "reference' it also matters.because so many students goe tjier job with so many backlogs with backlogs.because of reference in companies.so make the contacts with personswho are working in good companies it will help you,.
but first of all concentrate on your studies, clear your backlogs,.
best of luck dear,.
19th October 2012, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Hey i am Ankit. Can i get the job after 4 years because i have 5 backlog in 1st year now i am in 2nd year. I have got 76% in 10th and 56% in 12th. So plz tell me what i can do to get a job.
7th March 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hey i am in 7th sem nw i have 53.38% agreegate nw if i got 55% agreegate in BE(mech) can i get a job?
30th April 2013, 11:24 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Dear Aspirant ,

I am really sorry to say that you won't get a job in these circumstances.

For getting a job first of all you will have to clear your pending Backlogs.

Then you will have to look upon your percentage.

Because all the Companies that hire students they look for at least 60% marks and the candidate with no pending Backlog.

Then you can also apply for various Govt. sector jobs based on the basis of Graduation.

So, if you are really willing to get a good job then you will have to work hard my friend.

By doing so, you can get a good job.

Thank you...
26th November 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i have 56% in 12th and 63% in my b.tech in mechanical branch , so in which company can i apply fir job ??
27th January 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is arun.i was completed my B.E in mechanical engineering in 2013.but i have 1backlog. any job available for (58% aggrigate)me?
29th November 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am mech student.I had 2 backlogs in 1st semester and i cleared it in 2nd semester and now i am in the 2nd year and my 3rd sem exam just finished and i think 1 more backlog ill get and if mine aggregate will be 60% throughout 4 yrs of engg will it effect on my college placement??and will i get any good job? And for good job in future what i have to do?
1st September 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I got 55% in b.tech no backlogs can I get a job of salary containing 25000 right now It's very important I got 85% in both 10 and 2 I have good knowledge in my mechanical field
1st September 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have 55% in b.teh mech good knowledge no backlogs can I get a job of salary 25000 right now it's really important for my life I also got 85% in both 10 and 2 good communication skills please get me a job I'll prove my self
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?