27th June 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a software job?

I have recently completed my btech .At the time of completing my btech i have 2 backlogs.At that time i saw the rule of exemption of 2 subjects from jntua R09…so i left those 2 subjects.Now my question is…"Am I eligible for a software job in any one of the top mnc company with those exempted 2 subjects???? And which top mnc companies accept this rule of exemption of 2 subjects??? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a job in software company?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a job in good software company?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for getting the software field job?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required for getting job in software companies?
  5. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  7. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria for a software job in Hyderabad?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  10. Can I get a software engineer job after doing MCA?
  11. Eligibility criteria for job in Software companies? Companies which allow below 60% in 10th and 12th?
  12. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  15. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in NASA for MCA student?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting assistant professor job in CS in any engineering college?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to get a software job in TCS? What is the preparation needed for getting the software job?
27th June 2016, 06:45 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a software job?

Let me make it clear to you about the eligibility to appear for any job or MNC interview.
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria to get into any IT interview or recruitment drive:

1. You must have any of the valid Technical Degree.
2. You must be of current year batch or one year before batch.
3. You must not have any backlog in your final as well pre final year of engineering.
4. You must not have any backlog in your final degree.
5. You must have to clear all the back log while getting your final degree.
6. You must have 60% throughout your academic career that is 10th 12th as well as
Engineering.
27th June 2016, 06:47 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a software job?

Let me make it clear to you about the eligibility to appear for any job or MNC interview.
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria to get into any IT interview or recruitment drive:

1. You must have any of the valid Technical Degree.
2. You must be of current year batch or one year before batch.
3. You must not have any backlog in your final as well pre final year of engineering.
4. You must not have any backlog in your final degree.
5. You must have to clear all the back log while getting your final degree.
6. You must have 60% throughout your academic career that is 10th 12th as well as
Engineering.
27th June 2016, 06:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have recently completed my btech .At the time of completing my btech i have 2 backlogs.At that time i saw the rule of exemption of 2 subjects from jntua R09…so i left those 2 subjects.Now my question is…"Am I eligible for a software job in any one of the top mnc company with those exempted 2 subjects???? And which top mnc companies accept this rule of exemption of 2 subjects??? Please reply me as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for software jobs now, but if you have cleared your pending backlog then you can apply.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?