2nd May 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?

I completed diploma in computer mechanical engineer i have 3 backlogs but i have full knowledge on my branch subjects. I cleared all my branch subjects. Can i get a job?

3rd May 2015, 02:03 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?

Hi
Getting a backlog in engineering is not a problem for now provided you clear them all in time.
First of all your focus should be on clearing the backlogs as soon as possible and then you have to make sure that you should not get any backlogs any further. Then you need to focus on your subject so that you can get a deep and thorough knowledge which will help you a lot in getting a job in your desired field.
Thanks
29th July 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?

If i have 1 year backlog in Mechanical enginnering Diploma. Will 1 year backlog affect my job opportunities?
28th January 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

will backlogs affect my job opportunity because i had completed my final year in 2015 but i have 2 back subjects if i cleared that than i will get a job in IT companies?
30th June 2021, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I took admission in Diploma in civil engineering in the year 2011 in kongu polytechnic, Tamilnadu. And have one (1) backlog. Can I finish my course?? Want your feed back.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?