28th June 2011, 10:50 PM
shaj309

Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?

i completed my final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55% and i have 5 backlogs will i get a good job? please suggest me how can i get a job? i know its a difficult to get a job also but even though i had a small hope that i'll get a job. can u you please suggest me where i'll get a job because i'm a girl with mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
  2. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  4. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  5. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  6. Will I get a good job if I have 5 backlogs in final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55%?
  7. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get any job after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  10. Can I apply for a job after studying B.Tech with few backlogs?
  11. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  12. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  13. List of companies which provides job for B.Tech EEE candidates with 6 backlogs?
  14. Candidate having less aggregate with backlogs in B.Tech but very good GATE score can get admission in M.Tech?
  15. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  17. What to do after clearing all the backlogs of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with 58% in final year?
  18. Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?
29th June 2011, 03:08 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?

hallo friend,
The only way for you to get a job is first clear you backlogs, then you can apply for jobs..
otherwise there is no chance for you to get a job,because no company will allow with pending backlogs..
every company want candidate who has clear result..
So, sorry to say you that you are not eligible for any campusing..
try to clear all your backlogs first..
All the best..
29th June 2011, 05:08 PM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?

you cannot get the job until you clear all backlogs..whatever the percentage it may be no matter.if you have btech certificate then you can eligible for any job with your qualification
29th June 2011, 06:21 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaj309 View Post
i completed my final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55% and i have 5 backlogs will i get a good job? please suggest me how can i get a job? i know its a difficult to get a job also but even though i had a small hope that i'll get a job. can u you please suggest me where i'll get a job because i'm a girl with mechanical

JOBS WITH BACKLOGS

Yea, as you said it is difficult to get a job after having backlogs in your degree...

-> The best thing which you can do now is to work hard and clear all the papers as soon as possible...

-> Then try to apply for some Bank PO & Clerk jobs or some government jobs or jobs in your field which help you to get settled yourself in life...

-> If you need a job before clearing your backlogs then you can go for BPO jobs where they will take you with just completion of the degree and they wont see if you have backlogs or not..

-> Just try to locate the BPO's near your locality, some of the good BPO's are Wipro BPO, HCL BPO, Sutherland, Sietel etc.. where you can get around 16K per month...

-> By the time you working in BPO you can clear the backlogs and then search for some good jobs in your field...

-> Another option which you have is to finish the backlogs and doing M.E in Mechanical and apply for teaching job in College as Asst. Professor...

-> There are lot of demand for teaching jobs in college because everyone are preferring for companies, as Asst. Professor you can get 25K every month if you work in some good college...

-> The important thing which you have to keep in your mind is, forget the past and start working hard from now, for sure you will have a bright future..

-> To be updated with Walk-ins and Off-Campus CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, just leave a post in our forum..
29th June 2011, 06:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi
now you can not get good job in companies first you clear your all backlog in
b.tech then you will be able to get good job

you can also join for extra course like java ,c++
& etc...............

best of luck .............
29th June 2011, 06:30 PM
kritika@Hans

hi...
dear it is difficult for you to get a job for post of engineer but if you clear all your backlogs then you may secure a good job for yourself...
don't loose hope and give a brilliant performance and hard work to clear your backlogs ...
you may also do certain other jobs during this period but.according to me you must concentrate properly on your study first so that you may score very high in the exams and secure a better job in engineering line.
all the best
29th June 2011, 06:49 PM
frooty.scooty

Its very difficult to get the job.

Any company don't allow the backlogs.

Some of the companies, only 1 or 2 backlogs are allowed.

Who are applying the jobs,they have the minimum eligibility

The candidate must pass 10th,12th,and B tech with 60% of marks.

No,backlogs are allowed.

So first of all complete your backlogs.

Good luck..
29th June 2011, 08:15 PM
shaj309

hi madam/sir,
thank you for your information but there is no growth in teaching proffession actually this was said by our proffessor. but i'm not eligible for that asst. proffession sir/madam. i want to do job sir/madam can u please tell me for that job (BPO,WIPRO,...) what i hav to do to get that? can you please give me your contact number becoze i wanna talk with you sir/madam about my career
30th June 2011, 02:20 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

you can get Get job but as you know you have to do hard work for job.

I know mechnical branch is not an easy branch.it is very hard branch as compared to other branches.

Todays Mechnical branch is most demanded in the market.you can get job but you have to do hard work.

Placement for mechnical student is very good,student having backlog get placement in the company because Mechnical student are demanded.

You have to clear your backs as soon as opssible to get good job.
30th June 2011, 02:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

maximum company are not allowed any backlog candidate.

so you have to cleared your backlog then you can eligible for job.

because now you are not graduate .

after graduation means after completion of your backlog you are graduate.

then you are eligible for any company.

all the best.
25th July 2011, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

I do have 5 arrears in Btech . So i ve applied for many bpos and even got selected for bpo companies like wipro and dell . i bluffed them saying that i completed my graduation by giving fake edited marksheets and got my call letter. Now i am worried about my joining . So will they verify my Educational background (Btech) ???. If they verify, what will they do??? So plz help me whether to join or not
19th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?

Quote:
Plz sir
8th February 2012, 03:53 AM
pragati kashyap

Unhappy Re: Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?

Quote:
Sorry but its very tough to get a good job.Yes if can clear your backlogs and have that confidence to represent your self then there may be some chances.Don't loose hope just keep on trying it may take some time but have faith in yourself,All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?