1st November 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of certificate course in Food & Nutrition for government jobs?

Dear sir/madam,

I am a housewife. I want to do the course of food & nutrition (CFN) by distance learning. I am living in surat, gujarat. I have a two little daughter so i can't attend the classes. Please tell me about the value of the certificate course for government jobs?

Your sincercilly,
dipti pandya.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  3. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  4. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  5. Scope in government jobs after studying one year Diploma in Nutrition?
  6. Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs?
  7. What are the career prospects for B.Sc. Home Science Honours students?
  8. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  9. Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?
  10. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  11. Can i get government job after doing M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition?
  12. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  13. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  14. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  15. How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?
  16. Objective type books for Masters in Food & Nutrition exam 2015
  17. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  18. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
2nd September 2017, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of certificate course in Food & Nutrition for government jobs?

Most of the government jobs ask for a degree course in the given stream and selection is mostly through written exam and interview. Therefore, a certificate course is not much of a help for government job, but it can help in private jobs.

Private jobs select based on the performance in the interview and if you have got certificate course in the said stream, then you will be eligible for such jobs.
11th June 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the value of certificate course in Food & Nutrition for government jobs?

What type of job can i apply after doing cfn . I am already graduate in home science
18th June 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can i apply after doing cfn. I am already graduate in home science
18th June 2019, 11:38 PM
Priti Panchal

What type of job can i apply after doing cfn . I am already graduate in home science.
7th August 2021, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done Bsc in biology then cfn course from ignou now how can I apply as a nutritionist?
1st September 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have recently completed certification course in food and nutrition.. In ignou University now how can I apply as a nutritionist?
24th February 2022, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after my cfn and dnhe ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?