26th June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a score of 11.6 in TANCET Exam?

i got 11.6 in mba tancent exam so please tell me what college will secured in counciling but i choose the college cheenai&coimbatore will i get the college from this two city please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MBA program through TANCET
  2. What is the minimum cutoff required in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges?
  3. Past years question papers with solutions of TANCET MBA exam? List of the colleges where I can get through TANCET score?
  4. Minimum marks required in TANCET to get admission in MBA course for MBC candidate? Tips for preparation?
  5. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  6. For which all top colleges am I eligible? I have scored 40.5 in TANCET
  7. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 29.21 marks in TANCET?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a score of 11.6 in TANCET Exam?
  9. Chance of getting admission with 28.00 in TANCET MBA exam?
  10. List of colleges in Chennai for a candidate who has scored 23.2 marks in TANCET-MBA? -- [New]
  11. Previous years TANCET M.Tech/M.E. cutoff for various colleges? How is normalisation done?
  12. List of colleges which offers MBA without TANCET for B.E.(ECE) student?
  13. Distinguish between CAT and ISET? Which one is better to appear?
  14. What is the first rank score in TANCET? Can I get admission through TANCET if my score is 33.94? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission through TANCET if I have scored 37 marks in TANCET entrance exam for MCA?
  17. Cutoff list of TANCET for MBA program?
  18. When will the TANCET MBA ranklist be released? Procedure for TANCET counseling and when will it be scheduled?
25th October 2012, 10:45 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a score of 11.6 in TANCET Exam?

Hello dear,
i am sorry to say that opting for good colleges will be really difficult when you get such low rank. Normally people do not get chances at good colleges even if they get 50 or more point. So you can quite understand the result for counseling procedure. Normally I recommend to at least go for the counseling procedure, but in your case it will be better if you take one more test in MBA entrance and get good score there. There are many examinations to be held next year. TANCET will possibly be held in around next year MAY month. But before that you have MAT(Management Admission Test) or IGNOU OPENMAT costing Rs.1200 and Rs.550 respectively. So you decide what you want to do. The subjects for the test match more or less with TANCET but for MAT there are few more topics included. Take some tution, to get good score in any such examination. All the Best.
15th May 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a score of 11.6 in TANCET Exam?

Could any one give me the detail list of colleges which come under TANSET and CAT and MAT IGNOU OPENMAT seperatelly.
and my second question is i'm willing to do MBA i surf a lot but i cant able to find the spealised field under that, i just want to know is there any specialiation as common one which is not specifically like HR and so onn...

Regards
Sathya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?