7th February 2011, 05:46 PM
gandharve

Job opportunities in Government organizations after M.Tech. in Nanotechnology?

i have passed out m.tech in nanotechnology.would there be any job oppurtunity in public sector and government sector.please kindly guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  2. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  3. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. Job Opportunities in Nanotechnology?
  5. What is the qualification needed to get a good post and salary in Agriculture
  6. What is the scope of Nanotechnology?
  7. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  8. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  9. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  10. Available career options after doing M.Tech from good Educational Institutes?
  11. Scope of nanotechnology in india after m.sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  13. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  14. Which courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  15. Is it possible to get government job opportunities after completion of M.Com PGDCA course? -- [New]
  16. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  17. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  18. What is the scope of Legal Adviser jobs in firms?
11th February 2011, 11:15 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government organizations after M.Tech. in Nanotechnology?

Dear
For Govt job try to appear, UPSC , SSC exams or register yourself in govt employment exchange

All the very best
28th February 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government organizations after M.Tech. in Nanotechnology?

do mtechs have future in corporate society
8th July 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

please advise the future of nANOTECHENOLOGY
27th July 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i am doing the m.tech in system analysis and computer application.what is the opportunity in goverment sector.
3rd September 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E(E&C) & i am pursuing M.Tech(IT) from distance education. also i am working in IT-company on SQL-server 2008 (Database).
can i get opportunity to work in government sector???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?