13th October 2011, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA in Insurance?

h i i have done MBA in insurance & i m fresher so sugest me job in this

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities for MBA in risk and Insurance management
  2. Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(Home Science)? Job opportunities after completion?
  3. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  5. Job Opportunities after the completion of MBA Program?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  8. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  9. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad? -- [New]
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  11. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  12. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in IT?
  14. Minimum qualification required for MBA course? Job opportunities after completion of MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  16. Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  18. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
21st December 2011, 01:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA in Insurance?

In India the insurance industry has seen tremendous development in the past decade with the emergence of private life insurance companies like ICICI, Bajaj Allianz, SBI Life, Reliance Life, HDFC Life to name a few. Due to the emergence of these players there has been lots of job opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates alike. As a MBA in Insurance you have taken the head start among the freshers. There are several departments in an insurance company. The sales department is the backbone of the company so the salary and perks are lucrative. Also there is a separate training and learning & development department. There is also a department for the operation, administration and HR. There is a also a department for the accounts and finance. These are the major departments which are key to the function of any Insurance company. Now you have to choose the department as per your skills knowledge and preference. In order to know about the vacancies visit the official website of the companies of your choice. You can also submit your CV in the career portal. Even the local offices accepts walk in candidates and when opportunities arrive candidates are called for interviews. You can choose your department and I can assure you that there are plenty of opportunities in the Insurance industry for MBA in Insurance.
14th December 2017, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA in Insurance?

I have done MBA in insurance and also have experience of 7 years in insurance industry but now I want to change my industry so in which type of industry I can do job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?