2nd July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities and placements in campus interviews in MVGR?

how is the job opportunities and placements in campus interviews in mvgr

Related Questions:
  1. How to attend IT company walkin interview?
  2. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  3. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  4. Which course is the best and which has better job opportunities?
  5. Career opportunities after B.Tech if there are less chances of campus placements?
  6. Can I do GME course after B.Tech.? Best college for the course?
  7. If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  9. Which course is the best in engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  10. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  11. Job opportunities and placement of Ftpfdst course from C-DAC Bangaluru?
  12. When will I get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra?
  13. Can I get sponsors for GME course? How to contact the sponsors? Best colleges and procedure for admission?
  14. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  15. How to prepare for campus placements?
  16. How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Offcampus Walkins for final year B.Tech student?
  18. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 65%? How to prepare for campus placements?
8th July 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities and placements in campus interviews in MVGR?

sir please give civil engg placements
24th June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities and placements in campus interviews in MVGR?

my rank is 22337 .i belongs to bcd. can i get mech seat in ur college.is civil good in ur collge.give its placements details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?