16th October 2011, 10:11 AM
shibu123456789

Job Opportunities in Railway for the candidates of EC Engineers? Which Exams have to appear for this?

please inform me about the railway jobs which are open for ec engineers and related exams...

16th October 2011, 01:21 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Railway for the candidates of EC Engineers? Which Exams have to appear for this?

The UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and the Central Government conducts the railway recruitment examinations for various posts.

for more visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in

The examinations are:

1:Special Class Railway Apprentices(SCRA) Examination
for that exam:
a)you should complete 10+2 and Bachelor degree with Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50%.

b)your age should be between 17 – 21 years .

2:Railway Officers Examination for the post of-

Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)

Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)

Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)

Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)

RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables etc

for that exam you should have bachelor degree with 10+2 level science stream.
16th October 2011, 09:10 PM
chada.rajashekar

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Railway for the candidates of EC Engineers? Which Exams have to appear for this?

to get a railway job you have to apply for SCRA(special class railway apperenties)
to apply for that exam you should have 10+2 and a degree from a certified university
and an age limit from 17-21
for further details check with the UPSC site to get latest updates...ALL THE BEST
16th October 2011, 09:11 PM
chada.rajashekar

to get a railway job you have to apply for SCRA(special class railway apperenties)
to apply for that exam you should have 10+2 and a degree from a certified university
and an age limit from 17-21
for further details check with the UPSC site to get latest updates...ALL THE BEST
24th November 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

IS 21 YEARS IN UPPER AGE LIMIT IN RAILWAYS FOR GRADUATE ENGGRS
2nd April 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY B-TECH IN ECE. WHAT TESTS SHOULD I APPEARED
3rd April 2012, 11:12 AM
shahnawaz alam

sir, i am final year BE ELECTRONICS student, i want do railway job, plz give me detail of railway job for BE ELECTRONICS.
3rd April 2012, 11:16 AM
shahnawaz alam

Sir plz give me detail of criteria of section engineer in my email id.
3rd April 2012, 11:18 AM
shahnawaz alam

Sir i have completed be electronics with 56%, plz give me detail of railway job for me.
27th April 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the exam which is taken for Railway job
11th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

which exam is taken for railway jobs
7th October 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the govt job available after bcom and with IT student.
24th October 2012, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i m in now 4th year ec student , i want to get job in railways....so how i can get ?
3rd February 2013, 03:02 PM
Antony creeson.S

sir.i'am finished 10+2 and diploma nautical science.i interested to railway jobs so pls tell me have vacant any jobs
14th February 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir..,,I m now be final year student plz you help me for the job in railway eng.
13th August 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

iam finalyear in b.tech ece i wt get eng job in rly.what exams l ppeared? Pls send anr to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?