7th September 2011, 02:55 PM
pritish adhikary

What are the posts available in the government sector after Mechanical Engineering?

sir, i will be highly obliged if you kindly let me know the posts of govt. sector where i can join as a mechanical engineer??

Related Questions:
  1. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  2. Can production engineer apply for mechanical engineer post in government sector
  3. How to get a government job in any sector after completing M.Tech in mechanical engineering with 61%? Am I eligible for government exam?
  4. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering?
  5. Will I be eligible for Bank Exam after passing Mechanical Engineering? What are the government posts for which I will be eligible?
  6. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. What kind of posts are available in Government sector for M.Sc(PPPR) postgraduate?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. What are all the engineering posts in Government sector?
  12. Which will have better preference in terms of salary and power between Mechanical engineering and IT engineering?
  13. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. What are the jobs available in government sector for mechanical engineering candidate?
  15. Career and placements in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  17. Government or private sector job for Mechanical engineer?
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
23rd September 2011, 04:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the posts available in the government sector after Mechanical Engineering?

There are immense opportunities for the mechanical engineers in the government sector. The candidates can apply for the IES exam, GATE, Civil service exams etc. The candidates also have job opportunities in Railways and also in the banking sector. The candidates have to look in for the various notifications for jobs in the government companies. The candidates can have job opportunities in companies such as NTPC, IOCL, SAIL, IOL etc.
16th April 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the posts available in the government sector after Mechanical Engineering?

i finish mechanical engineering with 70% of marks .is ther any vacents in government job
3rd May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i would like to know about mechanicle engineers job oppertunities at govt.sector nd private sector
and how much percentage matters for gov sector & private comapnies
and what about the starting salary in govt & private companies in percentage wise..
30th May 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

How many mechanical engeneer's will be requered after 4 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?