1st February 2011, 07:47 PM
tribhuwan jha

IT Jobs abroad after Graduation from PTU (Distance)? Which country to choose and salary?

I have completed my graduation from Punjab technical university (Distance) but now i don't choose what should i do job or go any outside from India and where also,salary etc. . I want to do IT sector jobs only please suggest me.[LIST]

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?
  2. Jobs after BAMS in Abroad and expected salary?
  3. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities? -- [New]
  4. Minimum salary in Abroad for Hotel Management students? Best country to work?
  5. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  6. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  7. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  8. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  9. How to do Masters degree abroad if I have completed my Graduation from Eiilm University?
  10. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  11. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  12. Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad?
  13. Will I be eligible for Bank PO exam after passing graduation(BCA) from PTU distance education program with 1st class
  14. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
  15. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  16. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  17. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  18. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
9th February 2011, 03:39 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: IT Jobs abroad after Graduation from PTU (Distance)? Which country to choose and salary?

Dear,
In abroad, your English must be good, you first take experience in India because, foreign companies mostly prefer regular student but if they don"t have regular degree, then Atleast they must have good experience, try to get the job in a MNC, where you can get the good Exposure,

Then you can apply in abroad.

All the very best
28th May 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IT Jobs abroad after Graduation from PTU (Distance)? Which country to choose and salary?

I have completed my M. Sc in Environmental Science from Indian recognized university and now i am searching for job in the same field, can i apply for the jobs in abroad, am i eligible to apply the jobs for abroad? pls help me out i'm unable pick answers for these questions, help me out. Thank you for your answer
7th June 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Right now i am studing engg.(IT), after B.E. i want to study abroad. Can nybody please tell me which university will be best for studing ?? i also have interest in animation, can i get postgraduation degree in animation??
also i would like to know what exact type of work i will have to do if i do any animation based job???

Am waiting for the reply.......
9th December 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am doing MSC-HMCTT from Ptu distance education
I want to go abroad fro study next year with ptu.can i go without Ielts. i want to know require document.
please help me.
Thank you
4th July 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I have done BCA from GNDU.Now I am doing MCA distance from PTU.What are the job opportunities for me in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?