24th October 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Minimum salary in Abroad for Hotel Management students? Best country to work?

Hello Everyone,
What is the minimum salary, the students can get in Abroad for Hotel Management jobs in Indian currency? And which country is best for Hotel Management students for working there?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  2. How much salary can i expect in abroad after Hotel Management?
  3. How much salary in abroad can i get for Hotel Management jobs?
  4. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  5. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  6. Is it possible for me to do Hotel Management free in India or outside country?
  7. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  8. In which country I should pursue Master of Hotel Management and make my career?
  9. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  10. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  11. What is the course available for hotel management?
  12. How can I apply to work in Abroad after doing hotel management?
  13. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  16. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  17. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management?
  18. How much salary package can i expect after Hotel Management course? -- [New]
15th December 2015, 09:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum salary in Abroad for Hotel Management students? Best country to work?

Salary depends on various factors. Moreover, when you talk about jobs in foreign countries, the factors get extended as it not only depends on the employer, your caliber, job role but also gets dependent on the currency value of the concerned country in comparison with the Indian Currency value.

The best countries to work are UAE, Saudi Arabia, USA, UK and Australia as the employers pay well in these countries and extra income from tip is quite good value. If you get opportunity in good organizations, you can earn lakhs in Indian Currency per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?