24th January 2018, 11:30 PM
lavanyaravi17

Jobs availability for textile design under Ministry of Textiles in India?

I have completed B.Sc in Fashion Design. I want to know if there is any exam for textile design in Ministry of Textiles? What all jobs are available which comes directly under the Ministry of Textiles and how can apply for those jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?
  2. How can I get job in Ministry of Textiles after completing B.Des?
  3. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  4. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  5. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
  6. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  7. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job in textile industry after completion of M.Sc in Textiles? Procedure to apply for the government job?
  9. Is there a Ph.D in textile? What are the universities offering Ph.D in textile? What are the subjects there in Ph.D in textile?
  10. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  11. Where and which post should I try for Government job in Textile Industry after completing M.Sc in Clothing and Textile and having experience of 2 years as a Fashion design faculty?
  12. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  13. What should I choose to do fashion designing?
  14. Posts/Jobs in ministry of indian textile filled through UPSC: Minimum Eligibility and Procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  16. How to become a fashion designer?
  17. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  18. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
21st February 2018, 11:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs availability for textile design under Ministry of Textiles in India?

Being a graduate in Textile design,you can get job in both public as well as private sector.
This below mentioned job profiles come directly under Ministry of Textiles in India.
>>Development Officer
>>Quality Control Officer
>>Sales Manager
>>Researcher
>>Operation Trainee
>>Technologist
>>Technical Supervisor
>>Assistant Designer
>>Sales Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?