20th August 2010, 05:30 PM
likhil

Jobs for mechanical engineering in NDA? Procedure to apply for the jobs?

I'm doing B.tech mech. engg,I'm doing semster 5.Iwant to work for our nation,I want to join NDA as according to my qualification.What are the jobs for a mech. engg in NDA?Waht are the procedures?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  2. Which companies provides jobs for Mechanical Engineering students with backlogs?
  3. How to apply for government jobs after passing mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?
  5. How to apply for jobs after passing final year engineering? Best companies offering jobs for Mechanical Engineers
  6. Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Information regarding various Railway Jobs in terms of required qualification for these jobs and the procedure to apply for these jobs?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Internship opportunities in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Can I apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  12. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. List of government jobs for B.E Mechanical engineers who are suffering from partially blind?
  14. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  15. What are the entrance exams available for government sector jobs? Can I apply for it while in final year mechanical engineering?
  16. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  17. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  18. What are the jobs available after doing TE Mechanical from Pune University?
22nd August 2011, 07:48 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Jobs for mechanical engineering in NDA? Procedure to apply for the jobs?

Since your a B.tech Engineer you have many options to enter into into Naval Academy.Men of the age group between 19-24 can go through thses examination.Siome exams are meant both for men an women but I have mentioned the exams which Men can go through.Some of the exams which you can go through are:-

Combined Defense Service
You can go through this examination when in your in the fourth year itself but you need to submit the required documents at the time of SSB.The notifications are released in the Employment News and even in newspapers like" The Hindu".Since it's an exam conducted by UPSC Board hence the applications are available in the head/central post office of your city.

Engineering Branch:-

University Entry Scheme (SSC)
Final Year students of Mechanical, Marine, Aeronautical/Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial & Production, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Control Engg with minimum 60% can apply for this course.

Short Service Commission (GS)
The educational qualification remains the same as mentioned above.Usually these type of entries do not occur frequently hence the best way to enter into the Defense stream is through the CDS examination conducted by the UPSC Board.

I have only mentioned the way to enter Engineering branches.You can even enter into the Educational, Executive branches if you full fill the criteria.You can get the details in the following link
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/officer1.php
22nd August 2011, 08:20 AM
ForumStaffTwo

Default Re: Jobs for mechanical engineering in NDA? Procedure to apply for the jobs?

Dear friend for entering in the mechanical side to perform job in any field you must have the ability to solve the conceptual and factual problems.this is one of the requirement of a mechanical jobs.so you can go for naval academy,upsc,IFS,ssc,postand telegraph.bankjobs
indian army forces,assistant engineer,assistant executive engineer,superintendent engineer
chemicalmetallurgical assistant,lab assistant GR-ii.the applications will be available in the central head post office of your city.
1st October 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

respected sir suggest me jobs for mech engg in defence
4th July 2014, 12:00 AM
sanjeet d yadav

Quote:
Originally Posted by likhil View Post
I'm doing B.tech mech. engg,I'm doing semster 5.Iwant to work for our nation,I want to join NDA as according to my qualification.What are the jobs for a mech. engg in NDA?Waht are the procedures?
. My first year percentage is 70 percent.and second year given n result come in at last week of july.
18th June 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

If i have qualified nda return an i want to become mechanical engineer in army then what is procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?