14th May 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Jobs while completing class 12th exam

Please tell me what types of jobs will be given to be while i am in class 12th and at the verge of completing it soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  2. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  3. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?
  4. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  5. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  6. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  7. What are the jobs available in the Indian Railways for a Female candidate after completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  8. How can I get the job of TTI in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (PCM)? What are the other jobs available in the Indian Railways after completing BA course?
  9. Jobs while completing class 12th exam -- [New]
  10. What should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job?
  11. How to get a good job while doing BCA?
  12. Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks?
  14. Which Government jobs are available at the age of 30 years after completing class 12th?
  15. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get a Specified Private Bank job after completing my class 12th Board exams?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  18. Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam?
14th May 2017, 08:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs while completing class 12th exam

--> After completion of your Class 12th the government job options available for you are as here under :-

* You are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in various government officers by qualify SSC CHSL examination. For details about same examination you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

* You are also eligible for becoming commissioned officer in Indian defense sector by joining NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination. Further for details regarding same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

* You too have the option of becoming tradesmen, airmen, non technical apprentice in Indian Army, Indian Air force, Indian Navy by qualifying their respective rally followed by Common Entrance Examination ( Written Examination ). For details regarding such entries you can refer to the links www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, www.careerairforce.nic.in, www.indiannavy.gov.in.
14th May 2017, 09:44 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get recruitment in government jobs you will be eligible for job of :-

Data Operator.

Lower Division Clerk.

Clerk ( Defence Service ).

TTE ( Railway ).

But, you will have to qualify in entrance examination and will be eligibile to appear for examination only after completion of 18 years and 10+2.

There are not better job opportunities on 12th qualification in private sector.
14th May 2017, 09:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There are so many entrance exams are conducted at various recruitment platforms for giving jobs to intermediate passed out candidates. Some of such recruiters are Staff Selection Commission, Railway Recruitment Board, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection etc.
You are required to appear in the various exams conducted by above recruiters. Once you qualify the exam, you may have to face the interview and finally clear the medical fitness test. After clearing the all three stages, you will be offered an job.
You can apply for various clerical jobs, data entry operators jobs etc after 12th standard.
14th May 2017, 10:41 PM
rachamallamanoj

You can get jobs after completing 12th exam in any stream, the main jobs you can get are BPO or customer care related jobs mainly in the private sector.
The top BPO companies where you can apply for jobs are
1. Genpact india pvt. Ltd.
2. Tata consultancy services bpo
3. Wns global services (p) ltd
4. Aegis ltd
5. Wipro bpo
6. Firstsource solutions ltd.
7. Infosys bpo
8. Aditya birla minacs worldwide ltd.
9. Exl service.com (india) pvt ltd
10. Hinduja global solutions ltd
11. Intelenet global services ltd
12. Hcl technologies ltd. - business services.
13. Hov services ltd
14. 3i infotech ltd
15. Mphasis ltd

Apart from them you can apply for government jobs also like bank clerk, railway clerk, railway ticket collector etc.
15th May 2017, 08:46 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is very less job opportunities after 12th. You can apply for following entrance exams to get good government job.

>>NDA/NA entrance exam: Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

>>SSC Combined Higher Secondary level exam.

>>IB Security Assistant examination.

Senior secondary passed candidates can apply for these exams to get good government job. There is written test followed by interview for final selection.
15th May 2017, 10:38 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There are no direct job recruitment on 12th qualification. Candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted for job recruitment.

Some of entrance examination after 12th qualification are :-

CHSLE conducted by SSC for recruitment as LDC, DEO etc.

Clerk job in defence service examination conducted by Army and CAPF's.

Train Ticket Examine conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

You can also apply for NDA examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment in defence services.
15th May 2017, 09:10 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is not a good decision to go for job opportunities immediately after completing 12th class. Because you will not be given good job designations and the salary offered also is very less.

It would be better to complete at least Graduation so that you would be eligible for some decent job opportunities.

It won't cost you much to complete Graduation. If you are economically poor, you can get loan from Bank and continue your study. If you belongs to scheduled cast, you will be offered scholarship.

However it is upto your interest. Below are the some of jobs which you can try for after completing 12th class.

-You can join NDA in Army wing by cracking the respective selection procedure of NDA Exam and Interview.

-You can go for SCRA Exam to get into Railway. Not only this, time to time there will be notifications from RRB for job opportunities for 12th standard candidates. You can try for those.

-You can work as Data Entry Operator.

-You can join as Clerk in various organizations.

-You can also try for Receptionist and other administrative positions.

-You can also start your own business.

But there won't be any growth in these jobs.
15th May 2017, 09:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You want job only after completing Intermediate. It is little bit difficult as because there are only a few of vacancies after this. If you are interested in government sector job then you must apply in some of these sectors.
These are given below:-

SSC

Railways

MTS

WBSSC

UPSSC

DSSSB

Army

Navy

Airforce

If you are interested in private sector job then you should apply in any of the good and reputed school for teaching. But the final decision is your own.
15th May 2017, 09:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities after completion of 12th Class:

There are job opportunities after completion of 12th Class. Some of the job opportunities after completion of 12th Class are,

> Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam

> Staff Selection Commission MTS Examination

> Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment Exam

> India Post Recruitment (Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant)

> Indian Railways Recruitment

> Special Class Railway Apprentice Recruitment

> National Defence Academy/ Naval Academy Recruitment ...etc.,

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in above mentioned recruitment examination's are, 12th Class or Higher Secondary Class from a recognized university.
16th May 2017, 12:41 AM
ranu shahi

Government jobs after completing 12th are :-
SSC Stenographer Grade C
SSC Stenographer Grade D
SSC Lower Division Clerk
Data Entry Operator
Posting/Sorting Assistant
Assistant Loco Pilot
Railway Clerks and Constables
Station Master
Ticket Collector
Helpers
Indian Army
Indian Navy
Indian Coast Guard
Protective Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?