3rd February 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I am very much interested in doing Private Bank jobs but I don't know how to get the job so I want to know what should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a Specified Private Bank job after completing my class 12th Board exams?
  2. How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  3. Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. How to get job in a private bank after completing B.Tech?
  5. Job in private or government bank after 38% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any government or private job vacancies after completing 12th with 52%?
  7. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  8. Isn't the Bank PO job suitable for engineers? Should I go for private job?
  9. Can I get a job in Bank after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  10. What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  12. How can I get a Private Bank job after completing B.Com? What will be the salary?
  13. How to prepare for bank entrance exam? Is it compulsory to write the exam to get a job in the Bank?
  14. How can I get a job in the Embassy after the completion of class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which exam do I have to write?
  15. Which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job? -- [New]
  16. What are the various private bank jobs which we can get after completion of B.Com course?
  17. Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  18. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
6th February 2017, 11:48 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job?

>> Firstly you need to complete graduation to get job in private bank.
>> Candidate must secure minimum 60% in graduation to get preference in private banks.
>> If you will do some financial course along with graduation will help you in getting job easier and faster.
>> After you have completed the graduation apply online in private banks.
>> You can apply by clicking on the career section of the homepage of the bank.
>> Many private bank like Axis, ICICI, HDFC issue notification in its website for various post.
>> Exam in private banks are held in the selected bank branch only, on given date and time.
>> After written exam candidate will be called for the interview and GD , where final selection of the candidates will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?