23rd June 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How should I become a pilot after passing 12th?

i am a 12th student and i have a science biology subject . I want to be a pilot . What can i do ????

19th August 2015, 12:02 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I become a pilot after passing 12th?

**After completing your 12th you can go for National Defence Academy Exam in the order to become a Pilot. This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

**Following are the details of it:

::Age-limits

--Your age must be in between 16-1/2 - 19 Years

**Required qualification:

::For Army Wing of NDA
You should pass class 12th of the 10+2 pattern of school Education, or equivalent.

::For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy
You should pass 12th Class with Physics and Mathematics, or equivalent

**Written Examination paper pattern=====>

~Mathematics (Objective type) 300 Marks

~General Ability Test (Objective type) 600 Marks

~Total marks for written examination 900 Marks.

**Nationality
-India

**Marital Status
-Unmarried

**Physical Status:::::::

::height: above 162.5cms

::leg lenth not less than 99cms and not more than 128cm

::fully expanded chest not less than 82cms with 5cms expansion..
19th August 2015, 04:57 PM
satya14581

After completing 12th you can go for a training institute of pilot like national Defence Academy exam certain thing are know very well to you like age limit, qualifications and your height must be 165 cm and your chest after fully expanded 85 cm your nationality is Indian written exam marks is 900
20th August 2015, 01:42 AM
JSD.

It is nice that you are interested towards the Air force.For this you have to give an entrance exam known as NDA.This exam is held by the Upsc twice in every year.

Generally this examination is held for the following three wings.

1. INDIAN ARMY.
2. INDIAN NAVY.
3. INDIAN AIR FORCE.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a +2 course from a recognized board with good percentile. The appearing aspirant's age must lie in between 16.5 years to 19 years.

As you are telling that you have completed your+2 so you are fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria of this exam. If your age lies between 16.5 years to 19 years than definitely you can appear in this exam.
20th August 2015, 02:52 PM
Career advisor

If you want to become PILOT on the basis of your 12th class,then you can appear in NDA which is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.
But,if you want to do graduation first,then you can also become PILOT by joining Indian Airforce through AFCAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?