25th January 2018, 07:55 PM
saiful azam

Last date to apply for admission in BA at Peshawar University, Pakistan?

What is the last date of taking private admission in BA in Peshawar University, Pakistan? Please, give normal date as well as last date with fines.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for MBBS in scholarship basis in Pakistan?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Ph.D in Pakistan?
  3. How to apply in Air Force Pakistan? Percentage required to get admission? What are the requirements?
  4. How to apply for house job in India?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Australia after completion of BA in Pakistan without work experience?
  6. How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?
  7. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  8. Can I apply for a foreign scholarship with my provisional degree? I've completed BS(Hons) in microbiology from Kohat university of science and technology(Pakistan)
  9. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  10. Am I eligible to do MBA in Australia if I have completed BA from Pakistan?
  11. How much percentage is needed in 12th done from UAE for admission in Pakistan?
  12. How much percentage is required for MBBS in Pakistan?
  13. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  14. What is the admission criteria for MS mechanical in Germany? I want to take admission in MS mechanical in any German University after passing B.Tech Mechanical from Pakistan
  15. Which University I can opt in US for doing Masters in biotechnology if I have completed from Pakistan?
  16. Procedure to get admission for Chartered Accounting in Karachi, Pakistan?
  17. Can I apply fro PCS exam in Pakistan? I am 32 years old
  18. B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
30th January 2018, 05:41 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date to apply for admission in BA at Peshawar University, Pakistan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiful azam View Post
What is the last date of taking private admission in BA in Peshawar University, Pakistan? Please, give normal date as well as last date with fines.
Following are the details :-

- Admission Advertisement - December,2017

- Registration begin from :- January- April, 2018

- Registration Fess- Rs 1650/-

- Admission Fee- Part 1 single - Rs 2600/-
Part 2 single - Rs 3200/-

- Last date to apply for admission - April, 2018.

For more information visit : http://www.uop.edu.pk/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?