24th December 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA in Australia if I have completed BA from Pakistan?

I completed BA as a private candidate from recognized university of Pakistan with 60% marks and I have no work experience then can I apply for MBA in Australia with student visa? Am I eligible? Can you please guide me with the procedure on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Australia after completion of BA in Pakistan without work experience?
  2. Eligibility for MBA in Australia with student Visa?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
  4. Expected salary in India after completion of MBA in Australia?
  5. Job opportunities for Pakistani dentists in Australia?
  6. Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing Master degree with 48% marks only?
  8. Am I eligible to study overseas after had quit studies for 2 years? -- [New]
  9. Which exam we need to give for doing MBA in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the higher educational opportunities available in Australia for MBA Finance holder?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Australia for B.Sc(IT) candidate?
  12. Can I appear in UPSC exams if completed MBA from Australia being an MNC employee?
  13. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  15. Is it good idea to change from MBA to M.Com Marketing in Australia?
  16. Eligibility to do MBA in Australia after having 15 backlogs in BBA?
  17. Procedure to study MBA in Australia? Cutoff marks required in BBA and GMAT for admission?
  18. What is the average cost to study MBA in Australia? Will there be a problem to get a student visa if I have years gap in my studies?
25th December 2016, 06:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in Australia if I have completed BA from Pakistan?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course in Australia after completion of your B.A course from Pakistan. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and prove your English Language proficiency skills to apply for admission to MBA course in Australian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?