20th July 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Last date of examination of NET SET exam? I have completed M.Com from Pune University

Please tell me the last date of examination of net set exam.i was completed my M.com from pune University.i want to give an set net examination for become a professor.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give NET SET exam after completing M.A in Philosophy from Pune University
  2. Am I eligible to give NET or SET Exam after completion of Masters in Personnel Management from Pune University?
  3. Details of Pune university SET exam?
  4. What is the procedure for NET SET exam? I have completed M.Com with 2nd class
  5. Can I write NET exam or SET exam after completing MCM in Pune University?
  6. Can I apply for NET/SET exam after MCM from Pune University?
  7. How to clear SET exam after completing M.Com?
  8. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  9. Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University
  10. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  11. When Pune University will conduct SET(Commerce)? Detailed notification of Pune University SET? -- [New]
  12. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University?
  14. Can I give NET/SET exam in December? I am a M.Com I student and have scored 54.5%
  15. What is the CSIR net eligibility?
  16. Detailed information about SET NET exam? Syllabus, study material and coaching centers in Pune? What is the date of the exam? Procedure for the same?
  17. Detailed information, and examination date of U.P.SET? What are the subjects enlisted in SET?
  18. Maximum Age allowed for NET-SET exams eligibility?
4th October 2012, 08:13 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of examination of NET SET exam? I have completed M.Com from Pune University

National Eligibility Test is conducted two times in a year. You have already missed the first one which takes place in June. The second exam takes place in December. You can still apply for it but could find difficult to prepare in such a short timeframe.

You may know that NET is not an easy exam to crack. Some call it among the most difficult exams in India. Therefore you need enough timeframe to prepare for the exam. I doubt that 2 months would be enough to prepare for the NET exam.

However if you feel that it would be enough to prepare for the exam then apply through the official website of UGC-NET for the upcoming exam. Since there is no limit on number of attempts, it would hardly matter if you failed to crack the NET exam in first attempt.

Anyway you should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Below are the details.

Eligibility

1. Candidate must have post graduation degree in any stream from a college recognized by the University Grants Commission.

2. At least 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. 50 percent in case of SC/ST.

4. Final year students may also apply.

5. Final year students must submit their degree within 2 years of passing NET.

6. You will have to select same subject for NET in which you completed post graduation.

7. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

8. The limit is extended by 3 years for OBC.

9. The limit is 33 for SC/ST candidates.

10. There is no limit for Lectureship.

The SET exam is conducted by each state separately on different dates. Therefore you should be specific about the state to get answer for exam dates.
17th November 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of examination of NET SET exam? I have completed M.Com from Pune University

Dear Sir,
I have done my maters in MANAGEMENT & i want to do lectureship in same subject. my age is 31 yrs.i want to know,in a year how many times i can give exam & which month these application comes.

Kundan
[email protected]
19th November 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the next date for SET exams?
17th May 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have done my maters in MANAGEMENT & i want to do lectureship in same subject. my age is 24 yrs.i want to know,in a year how many times i can give exam & which month these application comes.
Tapas
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?