26th July 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for NET SET exam? I have completed M.Com with 2nd class

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY MCOM WITH 2nd CLASS I WAN'T TO KNOW DETAIL PROCEDURE ABOUT THE NET SET EXAM PLEASE ADVICE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Related Questions:
  1. What is NET SET exam? What is the criteria and procedure for NET SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to appear for NET and SET Exams being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing M.Com from Mumbai University? Which subjects to select for these Exams?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria for SET and NET Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When will be this Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  4. How to clear SET exam after completing M.Com?
  5. Date of registration for SET exam? I have completed my M.Com with first class
  6. Information about NET/SET? I have completed PG from NMU
  7. How can I apply for NET SET exam by doing M.Com Part II
  8. How should I give NET SET exam?
  9. What is the syllabus for NET and SET? I am doing M.Com Part I
  10. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam?
  11. Can I give NET/SET exam in December? I am a M.Com I student and have scored 54.5%
  12. Am i eligible for NET SET exam after completing PG in HR(MHRDM) from university of Mumbai? What is the procedure?
  13. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence -- [New]
  14. Which subject should I choose for NET/SET exam? I have completed PG in MCM
  15. Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University
  16. What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com
  17. What is the percentage criteria to take admission in NET.SET after M.Com Part I?
  18. Can I give NET/SET-Economics after 3rd semester or only after completing MBA?
28th July 2014, 01:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure for NET SET exam? I have completed M.Com with 2nd class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY MCOM WITH 2nd CLASS I WAN'T TO KNOW DETAIL PROCEDURE ABOUT THE NET SET EXAM PLEASE ADVICE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Well, there is no issue with your educational qualification. But you have to secure minimum 55% marks in M. Com course in order to be eligible for NET/SLET entrance examination. So, If you have scored 55% marks in M. Com course, then definitely you are eligible to apply for NET/SLET entrance examination.

-NET (i.e) National Eligibility Test and this entrance examination is conducted by University Grants Commission.
-SLET (i.e) State Level Eligibility Test and this entrance examination is conducted by every states in Indian separately.

A student applying for NET entrance examination should have the following eligibility:

UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:-

-One must have a master degree course certificate from a recognized board.
-Any discipline master degree students are eligible to apply for NET examination.
-A candidate should have at least 55% marks in the master degree course.
-A 5% concession to the students with reserved categories.-Final year students of master degree course can also apply for the degree course.
-The candidate age should be not more than 28 years for JRF,
-There is no age limit for Lectureship.

Application Procedure:- Interested candidates may apply for this entrance examination through online mode.

For more Information Please visit here:- http://www.ugc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?