11th August 2012, 10:09 AM
svapna

Can I write NET exam or SET exam after completing MCM in Pune University?

i have completed MCM in pune university.can i write NET exam or SET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%
  2. Previous year question papers of SET(Education) with solutions conducted by Pune University? -- [New]
  3. Which posts are there for engineers after completing B.E computers from Pune University?
  4. How to prepare for Pune University MCA entrance exam? Books to refer?
  5. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  6. Is it possible to write IES exam after completing B.E in Mechanical? Date of sale of forms? When is the next exam?
  7. Is it possible to write Civil Services exam after completing BBM?
  8. Am i eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University
  9. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  10. Am i eligible to write TET exam after my B.SC computer science with B.ED? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I give NET SET exam after completing M.A in Philosophy from Pune University
  12. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  13. What to do after completing BBA? I am pursuing BBA 2nd year in management from Pune University
  14. Can I be eligible for Bank PO exam after completing MSc computer science in Pune University with 60%
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  16. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  18. University Of Pune LLM (Semester I) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-I (LW-103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th September 2012, 09:18 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write NET exam or SET exam after completing MCM in Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by svapna View Post
i have completed MCM in pune university.can i write NET exam or SET exam?
NET stands for National Eligibility test
SET stands for State Eligibility test

The eligibility criteria for both these examinations was same, NET is the national level examination and SET is state level examination conducted by state universities. The pattern of examination is mostly the same as NET Examination, both these examinations is conducted for the post of Lectureship.

But NET Examination is also certified candidate for the post of Junior Research fellowship.

To apply for both these examination, you have to complete your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University, final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination, the examination conducted twice in a year.

You have to choose the subjects on the basis of your post graduation, the examination is totally objective with no negative marking. you can download the syllabus and pattern for the examination from the official website.

If you have already completed your post graduation then you can apply for these examination.

You must have attained the age of 19 years to apply for both these examinations.

The notification of NET Examination is going to be announced soon in next month. If you want more details then check official website.

ugcnetonline.in
24th September 2012, 09:29 AM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Can I write NET exam or SET exam after completing MCM in Pune University?

NET stands for National Eligibility test
SET stands for State Eligibility test

The eligibility criteria for both these examinations was same, NET is the national level examination and SET is state level examination conducted by state universities. The pattern of examination is mostly the same as NET Examination, both these examinations is conducted for the post of Lectureship.
But NET Examination is also certified candidate for the post of Junior Research fellowship.
To apply for both these examination, you have to complete your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University, final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination, the examination conducted twice in a year.
You have to choose the subjects on the basis of your post graduation, the examination is totally objective with no negative marking. you can download the syllabus and pattern for the examination from the official website.
If you have already completed your post graduation then you can apply for these examination.
You must have attained the age of 19 years to apply for both these examinations.
28th September 2012, 05:23 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write NET exam or SET exam after completing MCM in Pune University?

Dear Friend,

* NET Stands for National Eligibility Test.

* The Acronym "SET" stands for State Eligibility Test.

As far as i am concerned , you can write both of these exams if you fulfill the below mentioned :

* You must have completed your post graduation from any recognized university.

* You must have a minimum of 55% marks in your post graduation.

* There is no age limit for the post of Lecturer but your age should not cross in case of JRF.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
9th July 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my NBA and working as a teacher. Can I do B.Ed and later MA? And can I write SET exam after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?