27th September 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission in MBA in Sec?

What is the last date to get admission in mba in sec ...please mention to me the date

Related Questions:
  1. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  2. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  3. Information about training program of 6 months?
  4. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. How to get Training in BELL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  7. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?
  8. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  9. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  10. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  12. Last date of admission in GCG Sec 11 for BSc?
  13. How to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any Coaching centers for this Exam in Chandigarh?
  14. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  15. Is Jaypee institute of info tech Noida affiliated under UGC university? Will I get admitted with 40000 rank in AIEEE?
  16. What is the eligibility for CA-CPT exam? -- [New]
  17. Study material of Sec A? I have applied for Sec A AMIE
  18. Will I be able to get admission in AIHM or CIHM in sec-42D of Chandigarh after securing 5053 rank in NCHMCT JEE?
16th December 2011, 01:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to get admission in MBA in Sec?

There are many institutions offering the course of MBA and as you have not mentioned the name of the institution so its not possible to tell you the last date of admission for MBA course. I suggest you to visit the official website of the concerned institute to get the dates. Also in future try to be precise with your query to get to the point answer.
16th December 2011, 08:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to get admission in MBA in Sec?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the last date to get admission in mba in sec ...please mention to me the date
The Admission in MBA Course are Generally Started from April, May next year i.e in 2012.

MBA : Master in Business Administration
-----------------------------------
This is the 2 Year Post graduate degree course in Management and the course is divided into 4 Semester.

To apply for this examination, you must have complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University.

The admission in this course are based on written examination like CAT/MAT Examination. If you cracked any one of the examination with good Percentile, then you are eligible to appear for Group discussion and Personal Interview for Final selection. To get admission in top Business schools is not to easy, You have to scored good percentile in CAT/ MAT Examination.

CAT Examination is conducted by IIM's every year, for this year CAT Examination was already completed and if you have missed the chance in this year, then please apply for MAT Examination. MAT Stands for Management Aptitude test and this examination is conducted by AIMA, 4 times in a year and if you are Interested in MAT Examination then please apply for this examination soon because the February MAT Examination Notification is already availiable in the official website.

So, please fill the February MAT Online application form soon before the Last date. So please apply for this examination and cracked this examination and if you will get good percentile, then you will get admission in MBA Course in top business schools.

If you need more Information about MAT Examination, then please check official AIMA Website :

http://www.aima-ind.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?