19th January 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in marine geology after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

Am I eligible to do masters in marine geology after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science? Can you please give me the information on the same? I just wanted to understand the criteria which would be followed for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Marine courses available after B.Sc Nautical science? Availability of jobs?
  2. Difference between BSc nautical and B.E marine
  3. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  6. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 52% marks in 12th
  7. Is B.P. Marine academy is good for doing DNS leading to BSc in Nautical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities offering Master of Science in Marine Geology in India and Abroad?
  9. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  10. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  11. How to join Marine as an officer? Which is better between Marine Engg and Nautical Science?
  12. Short term post graduation course in Marine, Marine Engine, Nautical Science or Ship Building?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for HAS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  14. Am I eligible for IPS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  15. Can Art students go for Diploma in Nautical Science?
  16. Which posts can i apply for in Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech(Automobile)? Exams for the same?
  17. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  18. Books to be referred to prepare for IIT JEE? I have passed 9th class
20th January 2016, 04:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in marine geology after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

Yes, you are eligible to do masters in marine geology after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation degree in Maths and Physics or equivalent degree.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation.
  • There is no age limit.
  • Course duration is 2 years.
25th January 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in marine geology after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

I am 27 years old.I am a final year student of b.sc. is there any problem regarding age for masters ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?