6th April 2011, 01:33 PM
Rakala

Is there a correspondence course for IIT JAM in Applied Geophysics? Which books to refer for it?

I would like to know if the correspondence course for iit-jam in
'Applied Geophysics' is available. If so, please let me know the required books for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  2. Which books should I refer to prepare for IIT JAM in Geophysics?
  3. Books to refer for problems and theory separately for M.A paper of IIT JAM?
  4. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of books and their writers for preparation of IIT JAM exam for M.Tech in Geophysics?
  6. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)? -- [New]
  7. Which books to refer for IIT JAM exam?
  8. Correspondence course for iit jam in physics: coaching centers and books for preparation?
  9. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics after completing graduation with PMC group with 64.4% marks
  10. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics? I have completed BSc with PMC group with 64.4% marks
  11. Which books should I refer for IIT JAM in Physics?
  12. In which field can I get a job after completing MSc in Applied Geophysics from IIT Bombay? How to apply for the jobs?
  13. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  14. How to write IIT JAM Geology entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  15. IIT JAM Geophysics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous 5 year Question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Geophysics? Which Books should I refer for this?
  17. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
  18. How to prepare for the entrance exam of IIT JAM for statistics? Books to be referred?
5th July 2011, 12:25 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Is there a correspondence course for IIT JAM in Applied Geophysics? Which books to refer for it?

Yes there is a correspondence course in IIT JAM for applied Geophysics.

You can refer and apply for your studies...

All the best...
10th May 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a correspondence course for IIT JAM in Applied Geophysics? Which books to refer for it?

how i preprared iit-jam 2012-13 for subject geophysics(physics&maths),please tell me
20th August 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.sc.ed with PCM major ... am i eligible to do M.Sc in geophysics?
10th February 2021, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How we apply for iit jam geophysics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?