29th March 2015, 05:22 PM
papu deka

List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Astrophysics) in India? Qualification required to get admission?

Hello,
As I required to know the qualification
need for admission in B.Sc course in Astrophysics?
I want to study Astrophysics in B.Sc.
Please tell me about the colleges anywhere in India.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
  2. Procedure to do Economics(hons.)?
  3. Is there any chance to do M.A in Parapsychology after B.Tech?
  4. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  5. How to take admission in good veterinary college? What is the qualification required for admission?
  6. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
  7. Colleges that offer correspondence in B-tech and their admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  10. When UGC NET exam for PhD in Mathematics is conducted?
  11. List of the private medical colleges in India having minimum expenditure? What is the qualification required?
  12. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  13. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India? What is the admission process? Entrance exams required to be answered?
  16. Required criteria to take admission in Nanotechnology colleges after completion of BE in India?
  17. List of colleges offering MS in computer science in India?
  18. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
31st March 2015, 09:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Astrophysics) in India? Qualification required to get admission?

Astrophysics is a branch of astronomy . It is concerned with the physical working of celestial bodies and the phenomenon that take place in the universe .

Eligibility :

B.SC in Astrophysics is a graduation course. The basic requirement is 10+2 pass with physics and mathematics as main subject with 50% from recognized institute .

LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH OFFER B.SC IN ASTROPHYSICS IN INDIA ARE :

Bankim Sardar College , West Bengal

Indian Institute of Astrophysics ,Bangalore

Godavari College ,Andhra Pradesh

School of Studies in Physics and Astrophysics, Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University , Raipur

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

K.T. Patil College
15th June 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Astrophysics) in India? Qualification required to get admission?

I wanna stedy B.sc Astrophysics 2015-2016 University or college name plz
31st May 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in bsc astrophysics but I have only 50% in 12th what can I do for this?
my mobile no is 7265908078 plz reply me
26th April 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to join for BSc in astrophysics please let me know about the eligibility and procedure details.
27th October 2020, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone apply for bsc astrophysics after bsc physics?
29th June 2021, 04:34 PM
Iffa0786

Eligibility for BSc Astrophysics:-
Candidates must have undergraduate with subjects Physical and Chemical properties.

Duration:3 year

Examination- Semester Type

10+2 with Physics Chemistry and Maths.

Colleges offering BSc Astrophysics:-

1.Andhra University
Vishakapatnam

2.Osmania University
Hyderabad

3.Punjabi University
Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?