12th July 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study M.Sc Cognitive Neuroscience and Human Neuroimaging course? Procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to know in detail about M.Sc Cognitive Neuroscience and Human Neuroimaging course. Please send me detail of colleges, admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Sc neuroscience having B.Sc biology degree?
  3. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience?
  4. What is the procedure for taking admission in Ph.D in Europe? I have got 6.7/9.0 in M.Sc
  5. Can I study Masters in Neuroscience and Ph.D in Neuroscience after completion of B.Sc in Life Science?
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  7. Will I be eligible for MSc in Neuroscience after completing my bachelors degree? Which are the leading colleges offering the course in India?
  8. Am i eligible to do msc neuroscience after completing bsc psychology?
  9. Details about Master of Human Resource Management course? Best colleges and procedure of admission?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc Cognitive Science in Karnatak
  12. What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech
  13. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  14. Eligibility to study an undergraduate course in Archaeology? List of colleges and procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  16. How and when can I apply for M.Sc Neuroscience at Shri Ramachandra University?
  17. List of best colleges in Hyderabad to study LLB? What is the procedure of admission?
  18. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
10th August 2017, 09:38 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges to study M.Sc Cognitive Neuroscience and Human Neuroimaging course? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to know in detail about M.Sc Cognitive Neuroscience and Human Neuroimaging course. Please send me detail of colleges, admission procedure.

Candidate cognitive neurosciences and human neurosciences are the specialized branches of neuroscience course and it deals with the study of nervous system and human brain processes. Here below are details regarding the course:-

Details and Eligibility Required :-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.sc course in neurology is B.SC in Allied human science, Chemistry, BUMS, Life science, Bio-science, Biology, Physics, BSMS, BAMS, BHMS etc. from a government recognized institute.

>> Candidate M.SC In cognitive and human neuro imaging is a post graduate degree and duration of course is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semesters.

Selection Process or Admission process for Course :-

>> Candidate some reputed colleges conduct entrance exam to admit candidate for M.SC Neuroscience course and some collages admit candidate on the bases of there academic performance in previous qualification.

>> Written exam is based on Aptitude, General Science etc.

Syllabus for Neurosciences Course:- Candidate in four semesters you have to study subjects like Cell biology and neuron organization, Biochemistry, Genetics and molecular biology, Neuroanatomy, Immunology, Development neurobiology, Neurochemistry, Sensors and motion system, Behavior and cognitive neurosciences, etc.

Colleges Offer Neurosciences Courses:-

1). Jiwaji University.(Gwalior(Madhya Pradesh)).

2). National Brain Research Centre – NBRC.(Gurgaon(Haryana)).

3). University of Madras.(Chennai(Tamil Nadu)).

4). Sri Ramachandre University.(Chennai(Tamil Nadu)).

5). Bharath University.(Chennai(Tamil Nadu)).

6). Indian Institute of Science.(Banglore).

Carrier Options After M.SC Neurosciences:-

:- Neurophysiologist.

:- Biochemist.

:- Neurologist.

:- Neuropathologist.

:- Biotechnologist.

:- Neural Engineer.

:- Genotyping.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?