3rd September 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

List of Companies that don't consider 10% percentage being a candidate of pursuing MCA from NIT-Kurukshetra?

hello friends n senior ones....
i m radharaman sharma persuing mca from nit-kurukshetra..
i want to know all the companies which do not consider 10th % in its eligibility criteria..
i have 58% in 10th..n above 65 % in rest all..
kindly inform me urgently..
my mail id: [email protected]
contact no: +91-9034169914
i will be highly oblized to u people.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  2. List of companies that dont have a percentage criteria?
  3. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
  4. How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?
  5. IGNOU student can appear in NIMCET 2015?
  6. NIT Kurukshetra through AIEEE for a Haryana Domicile Female Candidate?
  7. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  8. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?
  10. Which campus of NIT is better according to the mentioned streams?
  11. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is MCA Eligibility for recruitment? List of the companies which can hire me?
  13. Is there any chance to get seat in IT stream at NIT Jaipur, NIT Allahabad, NIT Suratkal or NIT Kurukshetra through 3rd round seat allotment of CCB? I have secured 11629 AIR in AIEEE
  14. Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not? -- [New]
  15. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  16. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a good job in IT companies if I have less percentage in 10th and 12th after completion of MCA?
  18. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
25th September 2011, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies that don't consider 10% percentage being a candidate of pursuing MCA from NIT-Kurukshetra?

sir i m pursuing mca i have 48% in intermediate but in mca i have 75% 10 68% i have and also bca i have 68% then pls give me suggestion i m so frustrate can i eligible?
[email protected]
phone-8960810476
18th September 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies that don't consider 10% percentage being a candidate of pursuing MCA from NIT-Kurukshetra?

please inform me urgently which arethe company consider 10th 50%marks and i have puc 91% and also b.tech 72% above i have please help me which company iam eligible.my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?