12th August 2011, 02:13 PM
arinjoy ghosh

List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?

list of software and core companies which are recruiting pass out electronics and instrumentation engineers via e mail id

Related Questions:
  1. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  2. List of Core Companies in Kolkata for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineers?
  3. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  5. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. List of Government and Private core companies which recruit B.Tech pass-outs?
  7. How to become Scientist in ISRO for B.Tech Electrical student?
  8. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  9. List of top 10 core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  12. List of Core Companies in Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of top 10 core companies for electronics and instrumentation?
  14. List few core companies for Electronics students in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  15. List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?
  16. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  17. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  18. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
25th October 2011, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?

LIST OF THE BEST SOFTWARE COMPANY IN INDIA

1 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
2 Infosys Technologies Ltd.
3 Wipro Technologies Ltd.
4 Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
5 HCL Technologies Ltd.
6 Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
7 I-flex Solutions Ltd.
8 Tech Mahindra Ltd. (formerly Mahindra-British Telecom Ltd.
9 Perot Systems TSI (I) Ltd.
10 L&T Infotech Ltd.
11 Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
12 Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
13 Mastek Ltd.
14 Mphasis BFL Ltd.
15 Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
16 Genpact
17 i-Gate Global Solutions Ltd.
18 Flextronics Software Systems Ltd. (Standalone for FSS)
19 NIIT Technologies Ltd.
20 Covansys India Ltd.

You are eligible for above mention companies where EI department are also eligible.
29th February 2012, 05:44 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?

hi dude,

5 HCL Technologies Ltd.
7 I-flex Solutions Ltd.
10 L&T Infotech Ltd.
11th June 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

can u send me the names of electronics and instrumentation company name which are in kolkata..my ID [email protected]
8th July 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

plzzz send me the core companies of electronic and instrumentation eng in my email id [email protected]
13th August 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what is meaning of core company?
25th July 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

can u tel,wat are the core companies are looking for a instrumentation and control engineer fresher for their recruitment pocess in chennai..
20th August 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

myself rajkamal gupta .i am pursuing btech from hcst farah mathura from EI branch...there are 120 seat but only 28 student are there in my branch... although my % in btech 1st year is 77% .. but i am worried for my carrier.plz suggest for better future...
22nd September 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest some core companies for electronics and instrumentation engg.
23rd September 2013, 03:40 PM
ashok.more002

5 HCL Technologies Ltd.
7 I-flex Solutions Ltd.
10 L&T Infotech Ltd.
11 Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
12 Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
13 Mastek Ltd.
14 Mphasis BFL Ltd.
15 Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
16 Genpact
17 i-Gate Global Solutions Ltd.
18 Flextronics Software Systems Ltd. (Standalone for FSS)
19 NIIT Technologies Ltd.
20 Covansys India Ltd.

You are eligible for above mention companies where EI department are also eligible.
15th December 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me the list of core companies and software companies for eee dept
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?