23rd April 2012, 12:34 AM
Areeba khanam

How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for B.Com course of JMI? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

Sir I want to know how to prepare for b.com entrance exam of jmi what is the syllabus for preparation

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for B.Com Hons in JMI?
  2. What is the syllabus of JTO entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  3. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  4. How to prepare for AVCAT exam?
  5. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. When is the entrance test of PG Chemistry in JMI? Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance test of PG Chemistry?
  9. How to prepare for IIT JEE? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  10. Tips and Syllabus to prepare for NIFT entrance exam
  11. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  12. What is the syllabus of UPTU entrance exam for MCA? How to prepare for the exam? -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for GATE exam? Syllabus for the exam?
  14. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many exams it has? What is the pattern of the exam? Syllabus for the same?
  15. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  17. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Physics?
  18. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
29th April 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for B.Com course of JMI? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

how to prepare for b.com entrance exam of jmi
20th June 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for B.Com course of JMI? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

how prepare for b.com entrance exam of national p.g college lucknow
17th November 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

For teaching which line should I opt for after bcom
1st March 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m vaishali kulshreshtha
how can i prepare for b,com entrnc exm in national p.g college .. can u please suggest me some topics?? i m very thank ful to u.
12th April 2014, 11:28 AM
nitish kr. yadav

Smile Re: How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for B.Com course of JMI? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areeba khanam View Post
Sir I want to know how to prepare for b.com entrance exam of jmi what is the syllabus for preparation
sir piease tell me that how can i prepare for national pg interence exam for b.com what should i do for it so that i can take admission in national pg collage of lucknow.
22nd April 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir please advised me th subject for entrance exam in national colldge lucknow
24th April 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for B.Com course of JMI? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
2nd May 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir please, can I know the syllabus for bcom entrance of national pg college.
5th June 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of bcom entrance exam in national pg in lucknow
26th February 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

how i prepare the entrance exam for bcom i have many prob bcoz i m a science side student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?