2nd July 2012, 01:02 PM
ankkita13

List of courses and Fellowship Programs to join after completion of MD in Physiology?

wht r d courses or fellowship programs tht i can persue after completing MD physiology?

20th March 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses and Fellowship Programs to join after completion of MD in Physiology?

institutes offering fellowship or training courses on neurophysiology or sports physiology or cardiovascular physiology
28th February 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses and Fellowship Programs to join after completion of MD in Physiology?

i have done MD in physiology ,teaching in medical college since 3 years before that also as tutor in physiology so totally 4years and3 months i would like to worh in abroad is there any opportunity can anyone help or research side in India is also o.k
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?