14th July 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma Engineering course with Electrical branch and now want to study B.Tech through lateral entry. Send me list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra with admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  2. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE?
  3. List of colleges to study Electrical engineering course through lateral entry? Procedure of admission in that colleges?
  4. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  5. List of entrance exams for admission in Lateral Entry BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  7. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  8. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  9. What should i do to join B.Tech after Diploma in ECE?
  10. List of colleges offering Lateral BTech admission to a candidate with 3013 rank in UPSEE and 74% in Diploma Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing diploma?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  13. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  14. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study petroleum engineering after B.Sc Chemistry? List of best colleges for lateral entry?
  16. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  17. Better course after Diploma in Electronics Production Technology?
  18. Entrance exams for admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry for Diploma student? List of colleges in Punjab?
21st July 2017, 04:02 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Procedure to get admission?

Eligibility:-

Student must have passed B.Sc/diploma in engineering with minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST belonging to Maharashtra state) from a recognized board.

Admission is based on the marks obtained in B.Sc/diploma.

List of B.Tech (lateral entry ) colleges in Maharashtra:-

Sardar Patel institute of technology
Mumbai

Bharti vidyapeeth college of engineering
Kolhapur

Don bosco institute of technology
Mumbai

Rajiv Gandhi college of engineering
Chandrapur

Symbiosis institute of technology
Pune

Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan colleges
Mumbai

Priyadarshini college of engineering
Nagpur

Dr. D.Y Patil institute of engineering and technology
Pune

Pravara rural engineering college
Ahmednagar

Amrutvahini college of engineering
Ahmednagar

Institute of chemical technology
Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?